Reporting Dashboards have become the front-end and first line of access to business intelligence. It is an optimized way to gain insight into an organization's operations and performance; however, it can be difficult to interpret the differences between dashboards and get a proper understanding of which solution best fits the needs of the organization.
The Digital Group provides a variety of reporting capabilities to enable organizations to deliver information to end users quickly and in multiple formats for improved decision making. We offer Reporting and Dashboard competencies to provide users with the ability to better understand workload performance and identify potential processing bottlenecks.
- The exponential knowledge, capability, and experience needed to improve BI strategy and effective implementation of BI dashboards is hard to find. Assessing the optimal investments required to maximize business value and the plethora of technology choices and risks in new BI initiatives can be challenging for most enterprises.
- With the limited resources, increasing demands and time pressures, most enterprises cannot get the exact results out of their return of Investment.
- Enterprises find it critical to read vast information and analyze the business performance.
The Digital Group thrives hard to provide Reporting dashboard solution and services. They are:
- Business Needs & Value Assessment
- BI Roadmap Development
- Business Requirements Analysis
- Planning & Architecture Guidance
- KPI Identification, Data Warehouse Design, OLAP Modeling
- ETL Architecture & Development
- Reporting, Alerting & Analytics Solutions
- Management Dashboards and Scorecards
- Data Mining and Intelligent Application Solutions
- Portal, Application and Systems Integration
- Corporate Training
- Data Warehouse Testing Services
- Planning and Architecture Guidance
- Create a preliminary architecture based on your business goals
- Perform a gap analysis on your current hardware, review data sources, data source consolidation, challenges, and relationships within the data
- Discuss how users want to interact with data and strategize on how to overcome any roadblocks, challenges, or business problems.
- Data sources list and map
- Draft cube design and recommendations on the hardware/software platform
- A Business Intelligence roadmap customized according to the organization's needs
- Deliver the dashboards easily that aggregate data from multiple sources and track success metrics associated to business strategies
- Provide integrated ad-hoc data exploration and visualization to explore root cause
- Advanced reporting tools are used to address complex reporting challenges
- The report is quickly created with intuitive interfaces and in extensive variety of formats
- Streamline dashboard, scorecard, report delivery and management across the organization