Announcing the launch of T/DG’s new iPhone mobile app ‘Discover Places’.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new mobile app ‘Discover Places’, an app that will help you find out local information. After months of hard work and dedication, we are delighted to officially announce the launch on June 10, 2016. The new app is available on the AppStore here - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discover-places/id1061851861?ls=1&mt=8
With this new app, we aim to provide our visitors an easier way to find specific business places around their current location or any other searched location. The app allows the visitors to browse the information of their choice and helps to save it for offline and future references.
This release is targeted for iPhone end users (works on iPad as well), looking for Restaurants, Parking areas and Gas stations.
This new app is interactive and gives better access to map, distance and time to travel from your location to the destination, timings/reviews/contact details of any place and many more features. Our current users have found this app very useful and informative.
It mainly comes with the following key features:
- Real time discovery of places around you (source location) with timings, ratings, reviews and directions
- View the results in two ways: Map and List
- Refresh places around you as you move
- Know the distance and time to travel and route from your source location to the destination
- Switch to navigation mode
- Share place details with your friends and family via email, WhatsApp or text
- Save the place and details for future convenience and offline references
- Tweak the settings to suit you – e.g. change the radius to get more accurate results
- Refer ‘Help and FAQs’ sections if you have any queries
We will be constantly updating our content with helpful information, articles, blogs, newsletters, company announcements and client successes related to the app in the News section.
We hope you find the new app with a fresh look and easy to access information. We would like to thank our amazing team at T/DG who has devoted/contributed time and energy to make this app a success.
For any questions, suggestions, feedback or comments, please E-mail us.
Don’t forget to rate and review our app.
Friday, June 10, 2016Back