Managed Infrastructure Services
Most enterprises find it incredibly challenging to manage their IT Infrastructure effectively. At Digital Group we understand the impact of effective Infrastructure management. We can help you make your IT infrastructure more manageable while aligning IT to business goals, improving IT services, and optimizing assets and resources, including IT staff time.
The Digital Group has the expertise and knowledge to deliver outstanding Managed Infrastructure Services. The services provided by the Digital Group focus on resolving client challenges related to optimum management of IT infrastructure. The reliable and dynamic "Managed Infrastructure Services" are portrayed in the illustration below.
- Enterprises find it challenging to implement, integrate and manage the IT services with changing business needs
- The information, data, systems and applications need constant auditing and monitoring to avoid threats
- The testing of the information flow, sensitive data and systems can be expensive, complex and tedious
- The implementation of automated software tools to track, monitor and validate the software or machineries needs high expertise and proficiency
- It is essential to maintain the IT services regularly with predesigned standards and polices
- Maintain security with regular auditing and checks
- ITIL Driven Service Desk for Technical Helpdesk
- Ticket Management
- Remote Diagnostics
- L1 Support
- Asset Management
- Co-ordination with Principals
- Escalation Management
- SLA Management
Our Service Desk function is a SPOC between customers, Users, IT Services and third-party support organization
Our Key Capabilities
Our state-of-the-art solutions for development infrastructure provide securely connected and well-managed facilities for end-to-end IT Infrastructure management and solution.
We have stringent policies and procedures in accordance with our ISO 27001 and ISO 20000 certification to ensure a secure computing environment that protects the confidentiality of client data and intellectual property.