E-Learning Systems & Solutions Industry
E-learning has brought in a revolution in the way people acquire knowledge and it is gradually emerging as the future of education. Today, most colleges and educational institutes are offering e-learning courses. Not just that, even corporate firms are investing in e-learning solutions to impart training to employees and help them acquire specific skills relevant to their role in the organization.
However, implementing an e-learning system can come with its own set of challenges and some of them are as follows:
- High cost of managing the entire process, right from designing the course material to keeping a tab on the performance of the applicants.
- Difficulty in making the course material easily available to learners based in different geographical locations.
- Customization of courses to meet the individual needs of learners or employees.
- Designing course material in multiple formats, including multimedia formats.
- Tracking results and progress for individual learners.
- Handling bulk registrations for a training session/webinar.
The Digital Group’s E-Learning Service Offers Custom E-Learning Application Development / Learning Management Systems (LMS) and more...
The Digital Group’s keen interest and intense experience of working with institutes & educationists has helped us provide effective e-learning solutions to our clients. We have been working with colleges, group of institutes, training institutes, private coaching institutes and large corporates for developing and deploying their e-learning solutions. We provide the full-spectrum of custom E-Learning application development services to help clients optimize cost to derive the best suited approach.
Our Track Record:
- Developed a Student Dashboard Reporting Module on the Moodle LMS Platform to track student's participation and non-participation across various professional programs & courses for West Australia's largest occupational trade training provider with over 35,000 students and 6 campuses across Australia.
- Developed an E-Learning portal using Moodle LMS from concept to development for a Public-Private Autonomous Public Health Organization of India.
- Helped various clients in Australia, India, UK on Moodle upgrade and migration, custom plug-in development, custom theme and branding, custom module development, hosting consultation and server migration.
Here’s How We Can Help You
- Reduce expenses on training by cutting down on the cost of hiring trainers.
- Make it possible for you to design courses with universal accessibility, irrespective of geographical locations.
- Provide customized training programs to meet the needs of individual learners.
- Provide easy tracking features for results and progress.
- Design training programs for easy and efficient onboarding of employees.
- Offer and report certificate training programs.
We are channel partners for re-selling & implementation services with the world’s leading workplace learning technology solutions company – Upside Learning.
Upside Learning is a recognized leader in training, outsourcing, custom eLearning Development, Learning Management System and Mobile Learning Solutions the world over. With a collective experience of 600+ person-years, it has successfully completed more than 300 corporate and academic projects for over 150 clients worldwide.
Upside Learning’s focus on becoming a leading provider of effective learning and performance support solutions to the global community has helped it create award-winning solutions and services. These include Custom eLearning solutions that are used by global leaders like Saint Gobain, L'Oreal, Bell (Canada) etc.; UpsideLMS - a multi award-winning, best value Learning Management System; Upside2Go – a revolutionary platform for mobile learning; and other innovative Mobile Learning Solutions.
Our Capabilities in the E-Learning Systems & Solutions Domain
- Custom LMS Development.
- LMS Customizations.
- Custom LMS Themes design & Installation.
- Custom eLearning courseware development.
- LMS Plugin Development.
- Payment Gateway Integration.
- Maintenance and Consulting Services.
- E-learning portal development using Moodle or JoomlaLMS.
- Course management system.
LET'S GET YOU STARTED!
To find out more about our services for the E-Learning Systems & Solutions Industry, please contact us today. You may also send us your project specifications at firstname.lastname@example.org.