"Regulatory compliance refers to systems or departments at corporations and public agencies to ensure that personnel are aware of and take steps to comply with relevant laws and regulations"
Law and Regulatory Compliance Industry
Organizations across the globe are grappling with changing government laws, policy frameworks and ever-changing needs of compliance, where industry and government regulations keep multiplying.
In an effort to stay in sync with these obligations, organizations have resorted to a check-the-box, or "letter of the law," approach to compliance. Data retention and risk management procedures mandated by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), HIPAA, Basel II and regional regulations have all placed unprecedented pressure on IT administrators & Company executives to coordinate enterprise-wide tracking and organization of compliance measures.
Regulatory compliance describes the system that corporations and public agencies have in place to see to it that their employees are aware of and take steps to adhere to laws and regulations relevant to the industry or business.
With the number of regulatory requirements and compliance procedures more than ever, organizations are forced to allocate more time and resources just to make sure that operational procedures never fail to comply to the pre-defined set of rules and regulations. Moreover, the increasing complexity of the regulatory compliance structure is a burden imposed on IT personnel, executives and administrators alike, and this calls for a GRC Software solution with a set of tools designed to help you effectively meet the new standards with ease.
The Digital Group’s Law and Regulatory Compliance Services, an Organized Approach to Regulatory Compliance
GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) software is designed to empower organizations to aspire to manage the strategy and implementation of GRC in a systematic and organized manner.
Instead of keeping data in separate "silos," administrators & compliance officers can use a single framework to monitor and enforce rules and procedures. The expert teams at Digital Group have been instrumental in architecting and maintaining such GRC technology platforms to manage financial risk, legal and compliance data needs of the world's largest banks, financial institutions, law firms, corporations and regulatory agencies.
Here’s How We Can Help You:
- Design solutions to automate a major portion of the work associated with the documentation and reporting of the risk management and compliance activities.
- Provide in-built audit management functions to assist in-house auditors in time management, along with the management of relevant documents and the scheduling of audit-related tasks.
- Provide features for seamless policy management, right from the creation to the review, editing and archiving of policies.
- Provide compliance management and risk management functions aimed at supporting professionals responsible for compliance management, with the documentation, workflow and associated tasks.
Our Capabilities in the Law and Regulatory Compliance Domain
- Enterprise Search.
- XML/EDI Integration.
- Document Processing Platforms.
- Digital Content Monetization.
- Content Subscription Portals.
Let's Get You Started!
To find out more about our services for the Law and Regulatory Compliance industry, please contact us today. You can also send us your project specifications at firstname.lastname@example.org.