Looking for an Application Architect who can turn a client’s vision into a finished application! The applicants should have at least 3 years of experience as an application architect and 7 or more years of experience designing & developing applications. The position calls for expert knowledge of developing multi-tier enterprise level web-based applications, along with an understanding of software design and best practices.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide Solution Architecture, including conceptual design, blueprint & technical design services
- Development of proofs of concept, patterns, reference architectures and other architectural standards of reference for decision guidance
- Assists in the development of high-level estimates and cost/benefit analysis
- Review low-level design and code produced by the development team to ensure adherence to design, as well as coding standards.
- Define, communicate, and help train agile teams on application standards (coding standards, technology choices), best practices, and appropriate tools.
- Provide technical expertise and coaching to the development team.
- Ensures the appropriate use of existing technology assets, shared resources and common utilities to achieve maximum reuse and interoperability.
- Experience in developing NFR for applications
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 3+ Years Filling the Role of an Application Architect
- Expert knowledge of Java Stack including JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, Linux
- Expert level knowledge on developing multi-tier enterprise level web-based applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSPs, Hibernate, Spring and Spring Boot, XML/ XSLT, Java and Multi-threading concepts
- Expert knowledge in Web Services and security
- Experience developing Web Services is required
- Expert Understanding of Software Design Patterns, Architectural Patterns, and Industry Best Practices
- Experience using APM tools like Appdynamics, Dynatrace etc
- Experience Working in Cloud Environments is a plus not mandatory
- Exposure to .NET technologies is a plus
- Experience in vendor teamwork and working with onshore and offshore partners is a plus
BE / MCA
New York City, NY