Java Developer (Senior / Lead)
Years of Experience:
Java, Spring, Spring boot, Solr, Elastic, Kibana, Linux, Tomcat, IIS, Web services
12:30 pm - 09:20 pm
Role and Responsibility Details:
- Will be responsible for developing REST webservices, Solr plugings and components in Java.
- The candidate should be able to do the work independently.
- Will be responsible for maintain existing Solr components and plugins and develop new components and plugins.
- The candidate will be expected to have a knack of researching and solving problems.
- Should be abreast with Solr and Kibana releases and enhancements and should use this to help the project.
- Requirements analysis, design and development Client interfacing
- Participate In Requirement Understanding.
- Analyze And Document Project Requirements.
- Collaborates with The Team Members, Scrum Master And Product Owner To deliver as per the requirements,
- Client Communication
- Experience is JIRA, Bitbucket, Eclipse will be additional advantages
- Should be able to work and deliver independently
Enterprise Search Engineering
- Foundational Search Engineering on Apache SOLR (token processing, relevancy ranking)
- Extend SOLR's relevancy ranking with custom plugins and LTR (Learning to Rank)
- Integrate search with knowledge graph databases (neo4J)
- Engineer SOLR for large scale processing in the Cloud using Lucene Segments, SOLRCloud, Docker & Kubernetes
- Integrate search with NLP frameworks & ML models (OpenNLP, Spacy, GenSim)
- Build SOLR connectors within a scalable connectors framework
- Leverage cloud-native technologies to enhance connector and search capabilities
- SOLR Search Analytics on the ELK stack
B.E. in Computer Engineering,BE ,* Master in Computer Science-MCA