Senior Software Engineer (Java Developer)
Years of Experience:
Role and Responsibility Details:
Responsibilities " Solutions development from concept (requirements, analysis, design) à complete (implementation, unit testing, deployment, release management, support) " Hands-on coding/development (75%-80%) " Follow and foster agile software development principles " Peer Reviews & Collaboration " Client interaction and collaboration within an Agile Operating framework
Engineering Background & Skills
- Solid design & development skills in:
- Core Java: Java, Spring & SpringBoot. SpringBatch is a nice-to-have
- Knowledge & understanding of Common Software Design Patterns
- Sound fundamentals in relational DB concepts, design and SQL (any DB). Knowledge of noSQL database concepts would be a plus.
- Experience working in Agile Development frameworks (SCRUM or Kanban) and familiarity with CI/CD, effective source code management and secure coding practices
- Experience in all aspects of software development spanning requirements discovery & elicitation, design, implementation, unit testing, validation, deployment, release management and configuration
- Knowledge and experience in Java performance profiling
- Knowledge & Experience in performance engineering, scaling and cloud enablement (both IAAS and PAAS) on either AWS or Azure would be an added plus but not required.