Senior Software Engineer (Java)
Years of Experience:
Role and Responsibility Details:
Skills : Has hands-on experience in developing robust, maintainable software using Java Technologies.
Strong Core Java skillset. Java 5 through current version of Java.
Good experience writing Stored Procedures, SQL queries.
Responsibilities: Participate in requirement analysis and redesign.
Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements.
Produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
Coordinate with onsite stakeholder of the project
Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with the Engagement Manager.
Participate and lead, when needed, the project meetings with the customer
Provide technical help to the team and mentor team members
1. Experience in performance engineering
2. Participate in requirement analysis and process redesign
3. Hands-on experience in creating deployment package, deployment on application server and configuration.
4. Coding and unit testing
5. Conduct peer review and provide feedback.
6. Good knowledge of design patterns