Senior Software Engineer / Lead (Java)
Years of Experience:
Role and Responsibility Details:
- Has hands-on experience in developing robust, maintainable software using Java Technologies.
- Strong Core Java skillset, Java 5 through current version of Java.
- Exposure writing SOAP and RESTful Web services and software that consume it.
- Microsoft SQL Server/Oracle knowledge
- Good experience writing Stored Procedures, SQL queries.
- Participate in requirement analysis and redesign
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
- Produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Coordinate with onsite stakeholder of the project
- Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with the Engagement Manager
- Participate and lead, when needed, the project meetings with the customer
- Provide technical help to the team and mentor team members
Tech Lead or Senior Java Developer:
1. Experience in performance engineering
2. Participate in requirement analysis and process redesign
3. Hands-on experience in creating deployment package, deployment on application server and configuration.
4. Coding and unit testing
5. Conduct peer review and provide feedback.
6. Good knowledge of design patterns