Sr. Network Administrator
Years of Experience:
Network Switches, Firewall, Routers Management, VPN, Network Security, Network Architecture, VAPT
12:30 pm - 09:30 pm
Role and Responsibility Details:
Network Design and enhancement.
Network Service Provisioning ILL/DIA Coordination with ISP.
Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting ISO 20000,27001, 22301, SSAE18, CMMi5(SVC) documentation and audit representation
- Establishes networking environment by installing, configuring, testing, and documenting the equipment/network systems according to the design and specifications.
- Leads the performance of day-to-day networking tasks to ensure network reliability, availability, and serviceability within minimal interruption.
- Provides technical support, responds to tickets from users, analyzes and solves reported network problems.
- Leads network technology upgrade or expansion projects, including installation of hardware, software, and integration testing, as well as coordinating these activities without disturbing function of other systems.
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills.
- High level problem-solving and communication skills
- Creating and implementing network security measures.
- Knowledge on VAPT
- Knowledge on VPN implementations and Network security protocols.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
- Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Ability to work with all levels of IT staff inside and outside the organization.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Conducting regular network performance tests.
- Dealing with escalated network support issues.
- Hands-on experience in managing & configuring Cisco, SonicWALL, & FortiGate firewalls.
- Hands-on experience in managing & configuring Cisco Switches.
- Hands on experience in managing & configuring Cisco FMC.
- Familiarity with network analysis tools like OpManager, MRTG, NetFlow
- Knowledge of Change management process.
- Coordinating with vendors.
- Knowledge on SSAE18, ISO 20000,27001, 22301
- Cisco CCNA,CCNP Certifications is a plus.