Years of Experience:
Role and Responsibility Details:
- Good communication skills. Professional level of English speaking and writing.
- Willing to contribute and speak up with a view or opinion and add value by questioning and probing where necessary to ensure a thorough and robust solution.
- Drive high standards on quality, delivering solutions on time
- Candidate in recent times has been hands-on in full-stack enterprise technologies on the user interface, middleware frameworks, and database management. Has a deep understanding of multiple technology stacks/languages/tools and their pros/cons.
- Ability to lead initiatives and people toward common goals.
- Working knowledge of systems infrastructure
- Good to have experience in working on a large, complexed product & very large scalable applications or websites with huge data sizes.
- Technology evaluation, Proof of Concepts of latest Technologies and recommend Solutions for business requirements with optimized infrastructure and meeting performance requirements.
- Take accountability of technology implementation and lead team in an agile environment
- Experienced in secured application development, visualize Scalability, Security, Risks for the application / products and implement effective measures
- Identify performance bottlenecks and propose solution to remove them.
- Experience building systems with high security standards. Familiarity with common vulnerabilities and attack vectors and how to prevent them.
- In-depth knowledge about quality standards, legislation, and best practices
- Conduct code, design, and architectural reviews
- Ability to mentor team members to improve their understanding of good software design practice, extreme coding practices and implementation strategy (CICD, test automation etc.).
- Bring Innovation, Automation and Smart implementation practices
- Take ownership of setting up application health monitors and analytics in existing application.