Technical Lead (.Net + React.JS)
Years of Experience:
Role and Responsibility Details:
- Good experience in NET/Visual Studio (ASP, ASP.Net, MVC, ASP.NET CORE, and C#, etc ).
- Niche Expertise in Microsoft web development stack, OOP and S.O.L.I.D.
- Hands-on experience in SQL Server, Web Services, Entity Framework, Web API.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Candidates should have atleast 2 years of experience in React.JS
- Thorough understanding of building ReactJ.S framework, RESTful services, SOA, Micro Services System Architecture.
- Good Exposure on Complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions.
- Should be a full stack developer having strong knowledge & hands-on-experience
- Agile maturity is must
· Direct and oversee team of developers
· Create technical estimations
· Present technical strategies to clients and gather technical requirements as needed
· Ability to juggle multiple projects
· Ability to model an application-level technical solution (frameworks, design patterns, data model, etc) from business requirements and communicate the puts/takes of the solution to Product Owners.
· Contribute to design reviews, code reviews and test case reviews
· Responsible for understanding and adapting to new technologies, tools, method and processes from Microsoft and industry
· Technology evaluation and recommendation for application architecture problems