Find about the New Updates from the Most Recent Press Release for the Digital HRMS PMS – Performance Management System Module.
Feb 2023: New features and enhancements for personalizing the Digital HRMS PMS – Performance Management System module have been included in the new release. The Digital HRMS team has added new features to the PMS module of the HR platform, enhancing the platform's extensive range of capabilities.
What's New in this Release
- The users will have autosave facility for saving the inputs on Confirmation Assessment Form.
- The users will have autosave facility for saving the inputs on Performance Assessment Form.
- The User will now have the ability to Filter data based on Organization Level for Confirmation Assessment.
- The User will now have the ability to Filter data based on Organization Level for Performance Assessment.
- Confirmation Assessment is now a separate menu not a part of PMS.
- The Existing tabs of the PMS module will be displayed as Sub menus on the left side under Performance Assessment menu.
The numerous adjustments and improvements made to the Digital HRMS platform will unquestionably increase user engagement. Keep an eye on this section as we update you on the many new upgrades and features coming to Digital HRMS.
About Digital HRMS
Digital HRMS is an end-to-end employee management solution, developed by The Digital Group, that can be customized to meet the needs of every business. It’s an ideal HR partner that empowers your workforce, simplifies your operations, and drives your business goals.
Download the Digital HRMS Mobile App for Android and iOS users for seamless access to Digital HRMS on your mobile phones. Now, you can get full access to Digital HRMS with real data, Free for 90 Days! Visit the website www.digitalhrms.com or drop an email to email@example.com.
About The Digital Group
The Digital Group (T/DG) is a leading provider of a broad range of Information Technology services. Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, T/DG is a certified CMMI Level 5 for Development (DEV) and Services (SVC) along with certifications in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2018, ISO 27001:2013 & ISO 22301:2019 and SSAE 18, Type II. T/DG provides industry-leading technology and management consulting services around the globe, with its delivery capability anchored in an integrated set of core competencies that span people, processes, and technology.
Tuesday, Feb 20, 2023