Fresh New Updates in Digital HRMS Release 66
Pune, Maharashtra – December, 2020: Before the year 2020 comes to an end, there comes Release 66 of Digital HRMS with yet another set of updates for the year. Focusing primarily on Recruitment module, along with a few other modules, this update introduces many new features to the Digital HRMS platform.
New Updates at a Glance
- Web API functionality for offer letter creation
- 'Expected Variable CTC’ added as a new request type in the CTC section
- New field 'Level' added in Designation tab
- New page created with details on Interview feedback and HR feedback
- Provision of rescheduling introduced in Conference Room Booking
- Updated User Manual integrated in the platform
- New pages for Initiate Hiring and Offer Approval
- Candidate Dashboard Page redesign
- Provision for bulk upload of the location data in the remote location attendance tracking
The regular updates in every release of Digital HRMS adds value for our users. Many fresh new updates are in the pipeline and will be featured in the upcoming releases. Watch this space for all the latest updates.
About Digital HRMS
Digital HRMS is an end-to-end employee management solution, developed by The Digital Group, that can be customized to meet the needs of every business. It’s an ideal HR partner that empowers your workforce, simplifies your operations and drives your business goals. Now, you can get full access to Digital HRMS with real data, Free for 90 Days! Visit the website www.digitalhrms.com or drop an email to email@example.com
About The Digital Group
The Digital Group (T/DG) is a leading provider of a broad range of Information Technology services. Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, T/DG is a certified CMMi Level 5 for Development (DEV) and Services (SVC) along with certifications in ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 22301:2012 and SSAE 18, Type II. T/DG provides industry-leading technology and management consulting services around the globe, with its delivery capability anchored in an integrated set of core competencies that span people, processes and technology.
Wednesday, Dec 30, 2020