Release 61 of Digital HRMS Introduces New Updates
Pune, Maharashtra – 4th August, 2020: The Release 61 of Digital HRMS was recently launched and it brings new updates and enhanced features added to the Recruitment and Timesheets modules, along with a few other modules as well.
The Digital HRMS team puts in consistent efforts to introduce all new features to the different modules with the objective of enhancing the overall user experience.
What's New in Release 61
- Updates in access rights for the Shortlisting dashboard
- Provision for user to submit RRS request
- Updates in Timesheets daily and weekly pages
- Resume parsing introduced to Candidate Dashboard as well as Shortlisting Dashboard
- Easy movement of bookmarks on Email Template Builder
- Remember Me functionality on Login Page
- Redesign of technical interview feedback form
- Clone functionality for tasks in Timesheets
- Auto expand & collapse of Main menu
The fact that you have regular updates on the Digital HRMS platform ensures value addition for our users. Many fresh new updates are in the pipeline and will be featured in the upcoming releases. Watch this space for all the latest updates.
About Digital HRMS
Digital HRMS is an end-to-end employee management solution, developed by The Digital Group, that can be customized to meet the needs of every business. It’s an ideal HR partner that empowers your workforce, simplifies your operations and drives your business goals. Now, you can get full access to Digital HRMS with real data, Free for 90 Days! Visit the website www.digitalhrms.com or drop an email to email@example.com
About The Digital Group
The Digital Group (T/DG) is a leading provider of a broad range of Information Technology services. Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, T/DG is a certified CMMi Level 5 for Development (DEV) and Services (SVC) along with certifications in ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 22301:2012 and SSAE 18, Type II. T/DG provides industry-leading technology and management consulting services around the globe, with its delivery capability anchored in an integrated set of core competencies that span people, processes and technology.
Thursday, Aug 6, 2020