Licensing and Software Asset Management for Efficient Software Maintenance
Licensing and Software Asset Management refers to the management of the software assets for an organization along with the licensing of each software tool or program. It includes optimization and management of the entire process of procurement, deployment, maintenance, utilization and disposal of the software used by the organization.
Due to the fast pace of technology innovation and advancement in many organizations, gives rise to new challenges to manage software assets and Licensing. Organizations need effective Licensing and Software Asset Management Services to reduce IT costs and limit business risks.
Here are some of the challenges organizations face in Software Asset Management
- Collection and documentation of software installations across all devices in the organization.
- Assurance of license compliancy by checking if all the software meet the respective requirements.
- Creation and maintenance of a list of software with different types of licenses.
- Keeping a check on the escalating software and support costs due to inadequate management.
What Digital Group offers in Licensing and Software Asset Management Space
We recognize the organizational struggle with software asset management and offer strategic solutions to overcome those challenges. We have universally certified Professionals and a trained SAM services team to assist you. Our highly skilled team of SIIA (Software Information Industry Association) Certified Software Managers, Certified SAM Professionals and Six Sigma Certified Professionals will be more than happy to support you in achieving your business goals.
Here’s How We Can Help You
Our team at T/DG exhibits some exceptional Software Asset and License Management services, and given below is the comprehensive SAM strategy adopted by our experts.
- Review and Documentation of Software License - We offer focused review, detailing and documentation of your corporate software licenses.
- Audit of Installed Software and Hardware Base - Point by point review of all computers to determine and document precisely what applications are configured on the corporate systems as well as the specific configurations of each hardware asset.
- Analysis and Reconciliation - Asset management personnel reconcile software ownership with installed base. At this point of time, we identify any potential under or over licensed applications. We can also make recommendations to modify ownership to make it fully comply with accurate needs.
- Software Asset Management Systems - Our expert asset management professionals work with your management team to identify any sources of potential system tools to monitor and track configurations and license agreements.
- Implementation Services - Our team of asset management professionals assist internal personnel in implementing new software asset management solutions.
- Invoice Reconciliation - We make sure that you get the precise service and support you pay for by reconciling your invoicing with your latest inventory.
- Software License Optimization - We help you reduce the risk and cost of a software audit while improving the service delivered to end users.
Take a glance of our Software Asset Management Portfolio.
Software Asset Management
Fully identify your software estate ensuring compliance and deducing duplication
✶✶ Buy only what you need!
Purchase or renew software intelligently and in a cost-effective manner
✶✶ Pay only what you have to!
Partner Eco System
Deploy new software through our expert partners
Deploy without delays!
Let us identify the best training courses to ensure your staff get maximum benefits
✶✶ Train your staff effectively, getting the best out of what you have!
Given below is a graphical representation of our Software License Optimization Flow
Why Choose us as your Licensing & Software Asset Management Partner
- Gain an enhanced understanding of software usage and value.
- You gain control on licensing of software.
- Our services ensure efficient software maintenance.
- Our services result in improved buying decisions and negotiating power.
- We help you achieve improved system security, data integrity and data security.
- Our services help you achieve lower costs and greater efficiency.
LET'S GET YOU STARTED!
To find out more about our licensing and software asset management services, please contact us today. You can also send us your project specifications at email@example.com