The Need for Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing (VAPT) Services
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetrations Testing (VAPT) or simply, Pen testing or penetration testing, is a systematic process of determining the vulnerability of an application. With the rise of hacking and other security threats, organizations are resorting to VAPT services to protect their sensitive data from external security hacks. Penetration testing involves a simulation of the process of hacking a software/application and is a form of ethical hacking that is carried out to bring out the flaws to the surface.
- Evaluating the kind of testing required for a specific project.
- Figuring out how pen testing is different from vulnerability scanning.
- Understanding the consequences of and the risk associated with hacking of sensitive data.
- Evaluating the test coverage required to meet the goals.
Your Gateway to Secure Systems & Data
The Digital Group (T/DG) has analyzed the importance of penetration testing. The vulnerability assessment services offered by T/DG focuses on identifying risks involved in the IT infrastructure maintained by the enterprises. The IT vulnerability management system offered by T/DG is a practical testing approach to analyze the security of all the IT systems and data.
Here's a flowchart of our Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing Process Workflow
T/DG provides efficient Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) services, and our capabilities in this domain include the following:
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetrations Testing Competencies:
Application Penetration Testing Services
Network Penetration Testing Services
External infrastructure Penetration Testing
Internal infrastructure appliance Penetration Testing
Mobile Application & Penetration Testing
Client side software Penetration Testing
Our Approach to Penetration Testing
T/DG helps clients find solutions that aim at complete protection of data and systems of the organization. We are committed to help enterprises achieve maximum security for all applications and systems. Here’s an overview of T/DG’s Approach to Penetration Testing, which consists of the following elements:
- Source code review
- Functional Testing
- Performance Testing
- Memory Leakage Testing
- Usability Testing
- Authentication Testing
- Session Management
- Authorization Testing
- Data Validation Testing
Why Choose us for VAPT (Vulnerability Assessment and Penetrations Testing) Services
- Hybrid application testing process that involves two testing procedures that incorporate comprehensive application evaluation rather than a single stand-alone test.
- Reduction of costs incurred in the re-evaluation of the system through the mitigation of risks in the application development process.
- Possibility of a more inclusive view of the threats encountered by various applications, systems, or networks.
- Protection of the systems and data of your business from malicious attacks.
- Broad range of security measures for diverse applications and IT resources.
LET'S GET YOU STARTED!
To find out more about our VAPT services, please contact us today. You can also send us your project specifications at firstname.lastname@example.org