The Need for ERP and LOB Integration Solutions
Without an integrated solution, many business processes are conducted manually and hence, end up being time consuming. Most enterprise systems are within the corporate firewall and not easily accessible. For large corporations, an in-house enterprise system is a primary choice. However, some may prefer to host a part of their business on private, public or (public-private) hybrid cloud. The Digital Group provides Line of Business (LOB) solutions that integrate with ERP (Enterprise resource planning), ensuring that your systems are integrated correctly and effectively so you can grow your business more quickly. We have the expertise to integrate these varied systems or applications to achieve integration of diverse data and offer ERP and LOB integration service benefits to organizations. Here are some key challenges faced by organizations when it comes to ERP and LOB integration:
- Complexities Due to System Variations - When systems need to communicate with each other and deliver information on to a newly built system, system variations introduce complexities during integration. This is one of the most common ERP and LOB integration service challenges that enterprises face.
For example, if a mobile application needs to give the end user or customer the latest status of an order, it requires custom integration with the order processing system on the ERP platform. The customer feedback goes into Salesforce on a private cloud, while the customer’s visits or purchases are moved into the cloud analytical systems. All this information needs to be collated in a presentable manner on web enabled devices.
- Difficulty in Access to Data - Timely and accurate access to data is essential for quick decisions in response to changing business models and market requirements. The absence of a system that facilitates seamless access and transfer of data can be a hindrance to a business gaining the competitive edge.
- Inconsistency in Records Management - Manual entry of data can be time-consuming, not to mention the higher probability of errors and inaccuracy. There is also the risk of data duplication and the difficulty to keep the data updated.
Solutions to Overcome System Variations for Seamless Data Integration
The Digital Group evaluates and assesses the right set of tools and framework to implement the ERP and LOB integration solutions to bridge corporate systems with external systems in a secure manner. Some integrations may require mass data movement within or across the systems and from one business unit to another. We design and implement data transfer services using wide array of options, which include building custom integration solution, ETL workflows or using appropriate and compatible data platform solutions as per the customer’s requirements.
We also analyze the requirements of the customer’s business to recommend solutions when the customer is unsure of the choices available. We design LOB integrations in the most optimal manner to reduce point failures in the integration pipeline. Our LOB integration architects also help organizations integrate their evolving systems and applications with enterprise systems.
Why Choose The Digital Group for ERP & LOB Integration Services
- Insight Trends - Access broad range of Sales business intelligence that helps to identify sales trends.
- Access Information Anywhere and Anytime Enabling staff to find the Information within the application they use every day, which enhances the productivity.
- Mobile Access - View sales data from any device including order quotes, revenue trends (Current and History), invoice data, etc.
- Precise Account and Contact Information - All information is accurately synced between ERP systems and databases, giving quick access to key contacts whether you are at work or on the go.
- Alerts on Critical tasks - Automated Alerts let you know if a key prospect has placed an order and also allow you to view a list of past orders.
- 360-degree Access - Get 360-degree view of all Accounts which include opportunities, alerts, emails, location tracking etc.
- Visibility and Transparency - Executives can have clear visibility of consolidated view of sales, giving landscape view across territory, region and the entire organization.
- Analysis of Sales - Understanding High Analysis of profit margins and Sales. Ability to look into current sales and also have access to history with infographics and data visualization.
- Increased Sales - Allows you to identify gaps with Gap Analysis and achieve increased sales.
LET'S GET YOU STARTED!
To find out more about our ERP and LOB integration services, please contact us today. You can also send us your project specifications at email@example.com