Your privacy is important to The Digital Group (T/DG). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that T/DG collects, and the ways in which T/DG uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
T/DG may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of our products and services
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering
- your location and location parameters
- any other information that you send to T/DG
Some of our products may also include measuring tools such as Google Analytics etc. which may collect additional information such as operating system, user actions, page views etc. Unless explicitly asked, we do not collect personally identifiable information such as phone number, contact information, device unique identification etc.
Using Personal Information
T/DG may use your personal information to:
- administer our products and services
- personalize the products and services for you
- enable your access to and use of the products and services
- send to you products that you may purchase
- supply to you services that you may purchase
- send you statements and invoices, as applicable
- collect payments from you and
- send you marketing communications, if opted
Where T/DG discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, T/DG may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing of Your Data
T/DG will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
T/DG will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Our products contain links to other websites.
T/DG is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: The Digital Group Inc., World headquarters, 121 Village Boulevard, Princeton Forrestal Village, Princeton, NJ 08540 USA
This Privacy Statement
This privacy statement is based on an original template created by website-contracts.co.uk and distributed by freenetlaw.com.