Information & Data Security Audits
The Digital Group incorporates comprehensive data security audit and facilitates the evaluation of information flow, where it is stored, who has access to it and builds a design flow to document it. We comprehend the significance of information and data security audits in your enterprise. Our experts at the Digital Group carry out vital examination of the information flow and secured access to it.
Information Security Management Overview
|Information Risk Assessment||Risk Mitigation||Security Implementation & Management|
|Gap Analysis||Information Security Policies||Information security awareness training|
|Network Risk Analysis||Disaster Recovery Plan||Training/testing for DRP|
|Vulnerability Assessment||Recommendation for mitigation||Manages security services|
|Physical Security Preview||Roadmap for security Implementation||Implantation training for process and policies|
|Network Penetration Test||Contingency Plan||Security architecture|
|Information Assets Profiling|
|Application Security Test|
- Weak Security
- Unauthorized Access and Remote Access
- Inaccurate Information
- Incomplete or untimely processing
- Inadequate Training and Support
- Critical to enhance control over data and achieve higher levels of data security.
The primary Information and Data Security Service provided by the Digital Group experts comprises of security audit, security compliance, security monitoring, event analysis, forensic analysis and penetration testing. At the same time, the Digital Group offers many significant services to achieve Information and Data Security Audits. They are listed below:
- Analyze the "Privacy" and "Information Security" requirements that affect the organizational growth.
- Evaluate current legal and regulatory issues, including government mandates on privacy.
- Application data breach security notification laws are implemented.
- Risk analysis by implementing information security and analysis of the risk involved in sharing or exchanging the information within the enterprises.
- Practical, efficient and cost-effective solutions to maximize secured data.
- Step-by-step plans and comprehensive approach to undertake the Information and Data Security Audits.
- Examine the applicable technologies and build out process and data flows to be used as the process blueprint for facilitating improvements.
- Describe and create enforcement procedures and establish appropriate actions for further improvement.
- Development of controls and security of the applications before systems are implemented into a production environment by cost-effective solution.
- Internal information audit experts assist organizations to focus on the critical information risks that impact the bottom line of their operations.
- Enhanced information reliability with data protection strategy aligned to your business requirements and minimum risk.
- Integrated and secured data protection road map to achieve unified information access.
- Identifying where data resides and how it is used to limit data loss.