Add coherence to your data with our Enterprise information management solutions
Information channels in an organization are nothing short of being the lifeline of the business. There is a mind-boggling rise in the influx of information from various heterogeneous sources. The data received varies in size, formats and is inconsistent. Management of this information is typically done by an organization throughout the information lifecycle, whether it is in the form of Paper Documents, Audio/Video or Electronic Documents, etc.
The Digital Group strongly believes that Enterprise Information Management services that are supported by SharePoint can be easily translated into increased productivity and cost savings for an organization. It follows best practice approaches and improved ways to manage, control and store their internal records and documents.
Challenges faced by information-driven businesses
- Information Quality Assurance.
- Excessive Data Management Costs.
- Multiple versions of information.
- Adoption of new technology platforms creating data migration challenges.
- Lack of information exchange across business units leading to incomplete customer and business information.
A high-performing information management system
Our enterprise information management strategy includes –
The different aspects of T/DG’s enterprise information management solution -
- Devising a technology for organizing, storing and managing an organization’s information.
- Formulating a long-term vision and delivery roadmap to support the planning, management and governance of enterprise information.
- Supporting communication and training activities for ongoing governance and sustainment.
- Developing a data architecture to support the creation, capturing and management of information.
Key information management benefits
Here’s how you will benefit by implementing T/DG’s business information management strategies -
- Information management alignment with your technology roadmaps and organizational goals.
- Transparent management of information.
- Enhancement of the existing data structure access.
- Creation of paths for migration and consolidation.
- Realization of the returns on your technology investment.
- Development of how information is captured and delivered.
- Compliance with international standards, industrial regulations and legislation.
- Improved employee connection through the use of modern collaboration and co-authoring tools.
- Increase in productivity through process automation.
- Automation of information delivery to the user.
LET'S GET YOU STARTED!
To find out more about our offerings in the Information Management domain, please contact us today. You can also send us your project specifications at firstname.lastname@example.org